Scheduling a Virtual Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a Customer Service Representative, you can now use the Los Angeles County Development Authority’s (LACDA) Virtual Appointment System.
To schedule a virtual appointment, you will need:
- A valid e-mail address, and
- A preferred phone number (if you would like a text message confirmation please add a cell phone number)
Setting Up an Appointment
The following steps will assist you with booking a virtual appointment.
1. Select the applicable Section 8 office.
2. Choose the service needed.
3. Select the best available date and time for your appointment.
Once scheduled, you will receive an email and text message confirming your appointment.
In-Person Document Drop Off
Drop boxes will continue to be accessible outside of the main office entrances at the locations below. Documents are retrieved twice daily, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Alhambra Office - 700 W. Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801
Palmdale Office - 2323 E. Palmdale Blvd., Suite B, Palmdale, CA 93550
Questions regarding the Section 8 Program can be submitted via the LACDA’s Public Inquiry Portal at https://publicinquiry.lacda.org/.
You may also reach a customer service representative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.